Nas* sccr (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
Alright lads having been pondering over the recent NA*C SCCR debate's, and the issues regarding militancy that has resulted with some of the SF members being accused of adopting an anti NASC / CISRS approach for airing our democratic views on a forum sett up for scaffolders to have a healthy debate.

I find the whole situation totally shocking when certain individuals can question the integrity of the volunteers that are prepared to sacrifice there own time ( for the good of the industry as a whole) ultimatly to question the motives and future development's of issues that affect the working Scaffolder and not the exec committee that are constantly changing the work scope and moving the goalposts, while also burdening Scaffolders and scaff companies with the costs that are arising from these committee meetings, that also have no genuine man on the street representation:unsure: these committee's must surely be classed as closed shop?? with no democratic views welcome??

or representation & consultation would surely be welcome:idea:

UP the SCCR

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Debate?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Idont think theres anything to ponder,first and foremost were scaffs and just want to do our job for a decent wage,but when you have certain orgs moving the goalposts requiring certs for this that and the other,refresher training,and so on,the average bloke just cant afford it,this is our only way to air our views,hopefully in time they will listen to the front line..

Your right Poacher,surprises me a bit. I started a reply when you first posted but couldnt quite structure my thoughts ..almost had it,but kinda wandered....off
I shall return

No disrespect or beef's to any members of the Scaffolders forum that have been Privvy or been so lucky enuf to have had a free swallie or jolly because they know one or several members of the NAS* exec committee...................................................................

GKN had time and motion people do an average of 52 mtrs for a two man gang in the early years...That was an average single guard rail...What happened when we went to double guard rail.....Now the scaff step...hahahaha yeah we need Robert Bartlet on this one I think....

Best estimator in this country read his book you will be lost...Magician he is

Best estimator in this country read his book you will be lost...Magician he is

tryed to buy it on amazon years ago but outr of stock,need to look it up again.
poacher you militant so and so,i take my hat off to you.
i notice that happy who started the thread stated it was for people who complain about the nasc cisrs etc,then youve got certain members jumping on it to slag off the cisrs.why not start their own thread to slag the sccr off if they feel it is necessary.i wait with baited breath
THE SCCR RUN BY SCAFFS FOR SCAFFS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:blink1:

Have read it but dont understand it ha ha

Top Bottom