Sccr how many have bothered (1 Viewer)

Surprise surprise doubting Thomas 181.......................................................................

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

280 at the latest count, me old china:D

281......been meaning to get round to it for ages......i'll do it now ha ha:D:nuts::eek

Now way!!!

Anyone one can point a footballer the right way each half & to fall over when a gust of wind kicks up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the same as the technical world we live in with Neanderthals who cant walk straight but can put up 300 square a day.

:laugh::D

So good to be able to live in a democratic society, freedom of speech by the individual. This is not Orchestrated, from a central hub of the Good guys wear White hats, and the Baddies wear Black ones. This is individual valued opinions set down in type for 'Scaffolders' by 'Scaffolders'.

I as most of you may know,Have TUC connections and attended courses, which hopefully have helped me to relate more, to my 'Fellow workers needs'. I am not a full time official. I am a unpaid Shop Steward/ Safety Rep.

I am not Militant, however, i will never be subservient, some Guys are comfortable taken a back seat, while others want to drive the 'Motor'.

If you would like to Trawl some of my threads and posts, you will find i have been 'Critical up to the point of resigning from my TU' on the utter disbelief of the 'Adoption' of Burying the head in the sand, attitude, which was a issue.

The SCCR and me, this came about due to a identifiable need being brought to the SF attention, by scaffolders throughout the country having a wee chin-wag and rant.

Soon a common denominater was identified, a failing in the right to be 'Consulted in the commissioning and ratification of new Regulations,Guidance notes and Approved Codes of Practice'. This in my not so Militant eye, is a step in the right direction.Let the guys that do the work, have a say in how the work is done!!!!!!

Regards
Paddy Carr
Vice Chair SCCR

And in reality,the SCCR has emerged. An organisation formed by scaffs for scaffs.
For the benefit of all scaffs . You should be pleased a few people are representing the industry,and challenging new guidlines made by those who represent business. Enough of you have voiced your concerns..scaff step.hemping over hand rails unnessessary courses etc etc. Its a massive task that needs support and constructive critisism,not sniping from the sidelines by the I'm alright jacks. 280 and growing
Great thread Happyhugenoet ....interesting name as well.

Class post Paddy, the last 3 years in a management position has opened my eyes after years on the spanners, I am about to jack never met a bigger bunch of self righteous cu*ts ever....I did not believe that people in privileged positions could be so callous and genuinely not care about there own never mind a hairy arsed sub-contractor.....................................................

The last 3 years have enabled me to gain all the Quals i need and hopefully get me a role
that s is more rewarding than the current sh*te.......................................................

i was going to thank paddy but ive just noticed that hes got over 1000,how many thanks does one man need.
the post he made should surely put any debate about the so called militant and unionised slant that has been slung at the SCCR,to rest once and for all.
I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THE REST OF THE BOYS ON HERE MOANING ABOUT THE NASC,CISRC,ECITB CARDS SHOULD JOIN AS WITHOUT IT THERE IS NO VOICE.THIS BUNCH OF SCHOOL KIDS IS HAVING SOME PROGRESS AS REGARDS THE ECITB CARDS WITH A MEETING SCHEDULED.
WELL DONE AGAIN TO THE UNPAYED VOLUNTEERS

I wonder when the trouble started in egypt if the president said " Don't worry there just shop keepers / bottle washer etc SCHOOL KIDS ???"
ring any bells ?????
One man can make a stand but you can walk around him however if we all make a stand it's a long walk round !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in England, scotland, Wales, irland, we shall fight on the construction sites and power stations we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the SCCR, we shall defend our Industry, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Streets, we shall fight in the training centres, we shall fight in the pubs / clubs and in the streets, we shall fight in the valleys we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Last edited:
Class post Paddy, the last 3 years in a management position has opened my eyes after years on the spanners, I am about to jack never met a bigger bunch of self righteous cu*ts ever....I did not believe that people in privileged positions could be so callous and genuinely not care about there own never mind a hairy arsed sub-contractor.....................................................

The last 3 years have enabled me to gain all the Quals i need and hopefully get me a role
that s is more rewarding than the current sh*te.......................................................

Hope your not fed up with management I have just put you forward for a management role.:eek:

glad to hear the poacher is still a poacher at heart.
i cant count the amount of times ive heard "a white hat wont change me i will always be one of the boys".
its generally the dirtiest lazy ******** who start digging the lads about times etc.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK POACHER RESPECT IS EARNED BY MORALS PRINCIPLES AND ACTIONS NOT BY THE COLOUR OF YOUR HAT:blink1:
WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

Top Bottom