£165 a day starting tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Z

Zara

7 days exactly for a part ii at £16.50 an hour starting tomorrow- call ASAP and ask for Zara :love:

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

What a spaz 01274 782833 forgot to leave my number lol

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

This message is still for the job at Ashford Kent- Please only call for this one if I have any for other areas I will post them.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I will be willing to take a very experienced part i into consideration xxx

Nothing fancy just a part ii to assist in taking down a birdcage for 7 days, give me a ring 01274 783822 but I get loads of other bits in so call in to register.

Stop attention seeking Jakdan and get some work done :bigsmile: my birdcage is coming down as we speak:toung:

do u get any work in the north west ie manchester liverpool i be intrested in that 07946248441 especially if its weekends or cash jobs

Faz- that's where I have most of my work at the moment- will keep you in mind, what level are you?
Gen Man- I do but its a bit thin on the ground at the moment- will message you if anything comes in.

Zara:love:

if u got anything going in the northwest give us a ring on 07546636928.:D

hi zara im based in lpool im cisrs carded at part 1 and nvq lvl 2,i also have supervision certificate at lvl 3,first aid trained,cscs card and site saftey passport.and TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE. heres my num feel free to call 07521152052

Top Bottom