The 'Unofficial' Rules of the Scaffolders Forum... (1 Viewer)

Was that you who did the hangers off the top of the Barclays building?

Nooo, That was me, my 2 other mates \from the squad had a fiddle job on, so i did the Hangars on a job and knock basis, Glad i had my I.W though, it took me too 3 'o' clock, to get in the pub..........FFS finished the scaffold by 10, but trying to get a free parking space was a nightmare.:eek::eek:

I built a bridge 400ft up out of beams from 1 Canada Water (The Canary Wharf building) to Tower 42 (The Natwest Tower)...

Its only about 2 miles across, did it before breakfast - piece of piss, lol.
Banging lumps up. :laugh:

I swears i did! :amuse:

Was that you who did the hangers off the top of the Barclays building?

I did the hangers, or most of them on the KPMG building, next to the Barclays building on the 3rd phase of that project.

We actually built hangers in the lift shafts and round the front of the building, on the 14th floor. :)

This is it:

KPMG_15_Canada_Sq_15.jpg

As well as, BP2, BP3, HQ3 and HQ5...

All you old fukkers was on the original Canary Wharf building, when i was still in primary school, lol.

Yeah,yeah and yet more yeah.:nuts:

Lol, cheeky fukker.

I did the hangers, or most of them on the KPMG building, next to the Barclays building on the 3rd phase of that project.

We actually built hangers in the lift shafts and round the front of the building, on the 14th floor. :)

This is it:

As well as, BP2, BP3, HQ3 and HQ5...

Yeah yeah, maybe made a birdcage and a hangar (Perch0 for a Canary.lol.:D:D:D Nice one mate, only kidding.
All you old fukkers was on the original Canary Wharf building, when i was still in primary school, lol.

Lol, cheeky fukker.

Yeah yeah, maybe made a birdcage and a hangar (Perch) for a Canary.

While you lot were doing all they hangers, I was doing a hop-up and getting the same money, I was fairly knackered after it and had to have a wee lie down.:cool:

Never ever slag of Scottish Football unless you are prepared for the wrath.:embarrest::D

My mother always told me to count to 10.

Shows what she knew.;)

I'm ok now, the meds have kicked in.:bigsmile:

Top Bottom