Frog/DRILL POUCHES...FOR SALE .. GENUINE LEATHER (1 Viewer)

There called pistol grip drills
Most of us . Including myself are very well qualified
This piece of aquipment stop you from dropping your gun at the wrong time and getting shot
Get one and get into the 21st century
You could be buck Rogers instead of Roy Rogers

Last edited:
Do you make leather thongs?
I hear sc@ffolder may be interested.

thinking about making matching bubble frogs. maybe snake skin or crocodile

I being doing this game for 20 year mate. And that is **** go and work in a shop if you need that

Your only scratching the surface my man
Iam doing the young novices like your self a favour
If ever you get stuck pm me my friend
Iam here to help
Let's not fall out on here
I have had a makita . B&q drill pouch and after six months they fall to bits
So all I have done is made one that doesn't go to pieces when it sees a hanger

Best make a few leather tampon holders for some of the lads on here!

If you say drills are sh!t your one of
2 things.... 1 - a full on plant pot with half a brain or 2 - a tight/scruffy <unt who won't buy one.

If you say drills are sh!t your one of
2 things.... 1 - a full on plant pot with half a brain or 2 - a tight/scruffy <unt who won't buy one.
He has got to be a bit backward by. Telling me to get a job in a shop. If some thing makes the job easier then use it if you can afford it.

He has got to be a bit backward by. Telling me to get a job in a shop. If some thing makes the job easier then use it if you can afford it.

The problem is Gary is that the job has been made too easy. Too easy to get qualifications, too easy for inexperienced men to get the prime jobs. Too easy to hide behind HSE.
It's the reason that the scaffolding industry is now full of cock heads and that is not just in the UK but worldwide.
When the job was hard the cock suckers gave it a wide birth.

Sorry impact wrench, end of the day if it makes things easier and faster then what's your problem? It's old farts like you that need to realise times have changed

Benjo I agree with you it's old farts like me that need iw to keep working .they are defo quicker and efortless Iam fixing like a young lad again

Top Bottom