Top Banana - Boss Scaffolding on youtube

Sharp, that woz not nice comment, i'm a cockney and worked for few east end backstreet firms in the 70s,hard graft followed by hard drinking, wots the problem Bruce's price's lower?.

are they still about,how old would he be now.he must b worth a lot of money surely

were asked by a firm Calling itself Boss Scaffolding from Essex to price a solar panel job before xmas,Dont know if its the same.

yeah i agree , i started in 92 and was lucky to catch the end of that era worked with some good hardcore scaffs . i know bruce me self top gezzer
i started in 72 better days then

I started scaffolding in the early 80's, what you said is so true! I wish it was still like it today accept I'm too bloody old now to do it!

Like wise SS, remember the weekends basing out in the city,throwing a good lump up before going to boozer/having the crack. The " old school brigade ", these days i need a zimmer frame to get about,and a dozen doubles to get back up a dropper.

stuart, welcome to the forum. old age comes to us all mate.

lol
Great stuff, back in the days of the single handrail
I think it's brilliant just as Bruce's voice over is talking about safety one if his Labourers is pulling a long up with the gin wheel fixed only on one double on front standard, tube wobbling about !!!! ha ha
Class

i aint gonna mention the firm but i seen lads pulling up tins about 60 foot on a rope and wheel on a single double and the fuc king tube was hemped half way up , and that was 2 weeks ago :eek::eek:

started scaffolding 1975 Keith Medway Done sum big stuff up en down the country and as far as South Africa wouldnt change aday of it wouldnt change athing

welcome keith , where are u based now

Yer there still going sold his yard in stepney and moved out essex way with ibex

Hi all, new to the forum - I remember watching this years ago when I was about 10!
Is it not online anymore?

Hi Jamobailey, welcome to the forum, why not introduce yourself to the forum in the 'new members' section.

Just watched this, the boss seems like a pretty cool guy

Top Bottom