titanium spanners (4 Viewers)

Bolloox pal, your involved with al-quaida.....lol

Well......... Did you know that paddington green police station is the most secure station in the uk, all the big criminals go there especially all the extremist/ terrorist groups including the al quaida and best of all where is it based??????
On the bloody edware road!!! arabic/muslim capital of london jammy kunts

That's what they want you to think Bobby.

All major terrorists go straight to Cardiff I think you will find.

Thats what you both think......

They send them on an all expenses paid holiday to a destinstion of their choice.
.somewhere exotic normally.......top choice is bradford.

It depends who you listen to Bob. The London bus bombers ended up down here and they've sent them here since, regardless of what the Mail on line tells you.;)

Its not just the mail on line is it russ and living in paddington helps a bit mate ;) never once heard of cardiff station mentioned never mind in the same sentence as paddington green till now fella

What like a top secret or a diversion???? No one actually knows exept the prime minister and I'm not gonna pm him at this time sir russ ;)

Lol prob get a knock on the door soon after mate na thanks

Infact remembered this russ a work collegue of my mums was arrested for looking on the internet " how to make a bomb" website ( now he's english and was just curious after reading something in the paper poor sod lol) anyway he lived in chigwell in essex and where did they take him...... Paddington green ( apparently he told everone it was special branch but I would have thought they wouldn't make them selfs busy over that and certainly would have there own place for examination) lol

they last 10 years if they are looked after as i had one from 2001 to 2011

about US$60 per piece, but with MOQ 200pieces, way too much quantity for a scaffolder, if you are a importer or wholesaler, then is a good business idea for you, if not, then you can buy locally or from online stores.

You mean this type?

its not the box that goes but the pin - cos its just rolled steel but only costs pennies to replace, personally after buying one didn't like it as was too light to use much prefer the heavy chunky type,but even thats taken the back seat now and been replaced with a IW :)

Scaffolder Spanner 7-16in Chunky Handle with Knurled Grip.jpg

this one is also a good choice as scaffolding tools

Top Bottom