Help - Where to hire kentledge

Jason_p69

Reaction score
Im based in the bedford area, and have a job in cambridge where i will need 5 x 1tonne concrete kentledge blocks.

Anyone know somewhere nearby to hire please? - job starting on friday so ASAP!!!:huh:

Only places ive found are way up north, making delivery more than the price of the job!

Tone hire and sales rent ton blocks

Plastic caged containers they way to go, a 1,000 litre filled with water weighs 998kg.

Do you not use "Google" Jason ?????

Try these

Blocks 4 Hire

Concrete Barriers, Concrete Panels, Retaining Walls, Concrete Products

Stop Block Concrete Barriers - Naivette Transport Services and Block-Aid Concrete Security Barriers

Last two are DARN SARRFF

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Plastic caged containers they way to go, a 1,000 litre filled with water weighs 998kg

Wanted to go down that route before but Designer Advised against, too much risk of leakage, freezing up or plain old tampering by third party...Some Cnut emptying them on purpose. :evil:

weve used 1 ton sand bags they do the job and you can sale the sand afterwards depends if you want neat job with blocks or not but they did the job

We used them on a sheeted power station job, worked a treat. I picked them up for free from a fish farm but lot's of haulage companies have them coming out their ears with the advent of ad-blu.

I know a couple of fat blokes you could hire at a good rate, might even consider it myself the amount of weight Ive put on lately.

Seriously though, I would go with either the concrete blocks or water butts with cages, easier to move as long as you have the plant to do the job.

Im sure a google search will help you out.

Top Bottom