work in perth australia (1 Viewer)

bikerscaff

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:

I have been an advanced scaffolder in London for 15years and me and my family are moving to Perth at the end of 2011. I have all my courses booked ie.. Australian advanced ticket, confined spaces, height risk, white card ect ect… for when I arrive. Is there plenty of work in Perth at the moment as I am slightly worried that it may be a struggle to find work? PS – I am a Kiwi from Auckland originally, so I have no visa or work visa related issues.

Can anyone give any ‘helpful’ advise, stories, tips ect…

I am a Canadian with my advanced ticket (journeyman ticket in Canada) also looking for work in Australia because my home is now in THAiland And Canada is just too far to travel for work. What can I expect the rate of pay to be? Is most work union or non? I have some Aussie friend in Perth that I met in THAiland and they said there is plenty of work out there. Is this true, or will I have a tough time finding anything as a Canadian?

welcome bikerscaff..im led to believe theres a lot of work in western australia region,i was at an information night held by a major construction company from australia in dublin in april..they said they had at least 10-15 years work in front of them...their called ausgroup-agc..check their website its Under Construction there always advertising for scaffs for fifo positions..as you have no visa issues you would surely get a start..best of luck mate..;)

Hi if you google scaff jobs in Perth there are plenty going infact it was on the tv not that long ago saying they desp neede scaffolders in perth oz, plenty advertised so you shouldnt have much bother finding work, I only know this as my missus was looking for me! hope this helps and good luck

Top Bottom