Hello all (1 Viewer)

scaff

Paul Bourne
Reaction score
Hi All,
Supervisor in London, 27 years with various firms, tackled every form of scaffolding apart from rigs.

Happy erecting!!:)

Hi scaff

Who you on for mate do you live in london i was there about 16 months ago at dolston over ground £18-50 ph staying in bethnal green back home now on town work for local firm when things pick up my bags will be packed **** pay up here

Hi Graham

work for Quickfix Scaffolding rebranded to QFS, not big on the railway, doing a bit for Highspeed 1 at St Pancras. We also have the big refurb on the Main St Pancras complex, great job!!! pricing some work at Kings X fingers crossed we'll get it, tough out there at the mo. Mainly work for Galliford Try, Skanska, Kier, Bam, ete, etc

Scaff

Graham for scaff

Last time i was there langs wanted scaffs for kings cross have benchmark been paying off and trads benchmark had the media centre at the games anyway mate I am a good scaff no bull so if things pick up let me know thanks scaff here is my e mail grahamdavie@live.co.uk

you seem in the know scaff think i am getting transferd to kings x next week where would be the best place for me to dig i hear islington is good ?.

cheers mate

place to dig

Theres loads of B&Bs all round kings x about £20 a night without brekky, you can probably crack a deal for long term lodgings.

not the nicest of places to be honest.

Scaff

Cheers scaff I heard it ain't to clever prob try getting a shared house outside of kings x not to keen on going there but not much else about

Hi All,
Supervisor in London, 27 years with various firms, tackled every form of scaffolding apart from rigs.

Happy erecting!!:)

Hi Scaff

Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom