Scaffolding Boards for E17 Garden

Babigirljay

Reaction score
I'm sure my username give away the fact I am female.

I'm looking for some boards at least 2.5 mtrs to make a desperatly needed veggie planter. (This is my first year at the planting thing and I got a bit carried away with my seedings and now have nowhere to put the budding plants).

Have noticed that I can use the boards to make my small patio area, now 3 yrs overdue. I'm a limited budget so unable to afford the prices I have seen on Ebay recently. Any donations would be appreciated, with a drink on me! But willing to pay, if affordable.

Thank you

I'm sure my username give away the fact I am female.

I'm looking for some boards at least 2.5 mtrs to make a desperatly needed veggie planter. (This is my first year at the planting thing and I got a bit carried away with my seedings and now have nowhere to put the budding plants).

Have noticed that I can use the boards to make my small patio area, now 3 yrs overdue. I'm a limited budget so unable to afford the prices I have seen on Ebay recently. Any donations would be appreciated, with a drink on me! But willing to pay, if affordable.

Thank you

Hi Babigirljay
Scaffold boards in the ground only tend to last 6 months before they start to rot and get infested with bugs
Your best bet is to use decking, lasts for ages

Hi Hattherscaff
Thanks for your comment
Planter will not actually be in the Round
Will be a raised bed on legs. Planter will then be lined so that there is no prolonged contact between earth and wood.
From research done that should pronlong the life of planks a great deal i believe.

Top Bottom