Getting a Visa for Australia someone sponsor me please!!!! (1 Viewer)

richiedry

Reaction score
Hi, I've been making lots of inquireys regarding againing a 457-Visa to work in Australia!!! & from what the companies are saying & the Embassy is if a company cannot get the labour it needs for the job they can apply for a subb 457-Visa that last for 4-years, This is easier to gain if you are going to work in remote locations 'ie' the North of Australia & NorthWest, This only costs the company around $400 & I think all the guys that want to go to Australia to work would gladly pay that back to the company when they arrive???? So it looks to me that they want very good expiranced Advanced Scaffolders but don't want to do any work for you???? But if you want to work where all the action is 'ie' City or Beaches then you will not get a Visa so easy only if you have a direct relative in Australia that will sponsor you? Or you apply to immigrate?.
Has anyone had any expirances of getting a 457-Visa? Please tell me if you have, Thanks.
You can email me richiedry@yahoo.co.uk I'm a Advanced Scaffolder with 22-years & 18 of those have been working offshore, I've work as a Supervisor on a LNG in Sakhalin island & offshore. I'm 38 & would come with my Wife & 1-year old Son, Looking to work in the North/NorthWest, Mining or Oil & Gas, Please Help, Again, Thank you.

I worked for Cape, & they are a good conpany to work for!!! From what you said yesterday?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

What is your name & who are you working for send me your email to my email above.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

What's up?

I worked for Cape, & they are a good conpany to work for!!! From what you said yesterday?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

What is your name & who are you working for send me your email to my email above.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

What's up?

I know a few people who worked there i will ask if they know a Richie Dry.

Ya no-problem I've nothing to hide, So why don't you send the 100's of men to the companies needing men or better still set-up a recruitment company & make 100 times more than you are make now, Keep in touch I like speaking with you.

Ya no-problem I've nothing to hide, So why don't you send the 100's of men to the companies needing men or better still set-up a recruitment company & make 100 times more than you are make now, Keep in touch I like speaking with you.

The 100 men want to work here. The men already here are worrying about redundancies. There are no companys needing men.
I cant start a recruiting company my visa does not cover that.
Why dont you PM me with your CV?

Yes that's no-problem with me just send me a email & I will send you my CV, What is it with a very lot of Scaffs on heir that hide their name? Is it because they don't want people to know who they are or are, they not as good as they think they are!!! A good Scaff dose not need to hide who they are or what they have done? Yes I do understand some Scaffs do have nik-names & a lot of people will know them from that!! It's a funny world this Scaffolding world we are in???
My email is above!!!!

Yes that's no-problem with me just send me a email & I will send you my CV, What is it with a very lot of Scaffs on heir that hide their name? Is it because they don't want people to know who they are or are, they not as good as they think they are!!! A good Scaff dose not need to hide who they are or what they have done? Yes I do understand some Scaffs do have nik-names & a lot of people will know them from that!! It's a funny world this Scaffolding world we are in???
My email is above!!!!

No email address.
My pseudonym comes from the years I have spent working overseas.
Theres a lot of people on here who know who I am as I worked with them over the past 30 odd years and have experienced the same events.
I couldnt put my e-mail on here as I already get sent 100s of CVs from people wanting me to get them a job.
Good luck with your visa.
Contact tig group for a visa. The Immigration Group - Home

I don't want you to put your email on heir only send me a email from your company email address & then I will send you my CV?
What is that Visa address you sent will they get me a 457 or do I need a company to sponsor me?
I do not want to come accross as rude or arrogant I would just like some help with getting a Visa or directed to a company that will sponsor me to come & work for them, Thank you for the information you have provided so fare.

I don't want you to put your email on heir only send me a email from your company email address & then I will send you my CV?
What is that Visa address you sent will they get me a 457 or do I need a company to sponsor me?
I do not want to come accross as rude or arrogant I would just like some help with getting a Visa or directed to a company that will sponsor me to come & work for them, Thank you for the information you have provided so fare.

I will not be back in the office until tomorrow morning. PM me your e-mail.
The tig will advise you on the real chances of getting a visa.

hi guys, Just looking over the chat there, I'm wondering if you have any info regarding getting into Australia, I've got a few tickets and level 5 in Scaffolding (Supervisor) but they are all u.k tickets.
I'm 26 and been scaffolding since i was 14, It's all i really know,I'm a family man hence the reason why i want to migrate to OZ with having a 19month old boy.
Any information/Contacts would be great, As i think i'm right in thinking can i come on a working holiday visa being under 32? But unsure what will happen as my wife doing Beauty theropy at College and don't think it right gambling to get to OZ for only a year if i fail to get a sponsership with what we would need to give up over here, I just need a break for my family's sake..
Thanks lads.

Wtf is a level 5....& .started @ 14 ?? This is gonna b a good story i'll get the popcorn.

I'm part 6

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

agJIP.gif

I'm part 6

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

agJIP.gif

You are part something.........

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

hi guys, Just looking over the chat there, I'm wondering if you have any info regarding getting into Australia, I've got a few tickets and level 5 in Scaffolding (Supervisor) but they are all u.k tickets.
I'm 26 and been scaffolding since i was 14, It's all i really know,I'm a family man hence the reason why i want to migrate to OZ with having a 19month old boy.
Any information/Contacts would be great, As i think i'm right in thinking can i come on a working holiday visa being under 32? But unsure what will happen as my wife doing Beauty theropy at College and don't think it right gambling to get to OZ for only a year if i fail to get a sponsership with what we would need to give up over here, I just need a break for my family's sake..
Thanks lads.

Why not get your wife to do hairdressing? Australia is crying out for hairdressers.
I can't see the attraction myself. Don't mind working there but wouldn't want to live there.

Typical scaff **** taking I see, my god I'm going to miss it when I'm in sunny oz
1-trainee
2-part 1
3-part 2
4- advanced
5- scaffold supervisor(got all above making me level 5, I've been told in Australia they class you as a level,? Is this incorrect?
Scaffolding at 14 after getting kicked out of school, first year was labouring right enough but hey ho, making over 1300 a week just now working 5x days, great stuff.
Anyway how's things in the kit house industry? Hope someday I can go back to winding jacks up and down in a foot of mud and eating my lunch in a transit van. With 2 Un hygienic ruffians.

possibly a new Scotland on the horizon deano. you cant leave now. a lot of rebuilding to be done.

With all that experiance & earning so much money perhaps u'd be better starting your own little empire rather than working for less money the other side of the world

good shout sp. if you consider the cost of moving down under,the same money could get you started. Trouble is new Scotland and no £££££. pricing could be a little tricky.:eek:h:

Only reason I'm looking for a move is better life for my wife and son, going a walk on the beach after work sounds better than sitting in with the heating on watching rain. Don't care about money, a smile from the family and more time with them worth a whole lot more.

Top Bottom