Looking for (1 Viewer)

Doddle

Reaction score
Guys
Looking for the two funniest guys I ever worked with, well known from offshore and overseas. Keith Jones and Kenny Cooper from Manchester. Any help finding these two nutcases is appreciated.

last worked wi Kenny Cooper in Azerbaijan. One of the funniest men alive. He won the lottery a few years back i heard and so is probably retired.
Not heard of Keith for ages.

last worked wi Kenny Cooper in Azerbaijan. One of the funniest men alive. He won the lottery a few years back i heard and so is probably retired.
Not heard of Keith for ages.
mannie many thanx. Heard similar about Kenny but it was a family member who left some big shillings to him. Also info on Jonesy is, he was last seen in West Africa in a couple of places and now working somewhere in Asia, knowing him probably s****ed em all as well. Them to made your 2 weeks offshore seem like a dirty weekend with some blonde. These two were a pleasure to work with.

mannie many thanx. Heard similar about Kenny but it was a family member who left some big shillings to him. Also info on Jonesy is, he was last seen in West Africa in a couple of places and now working somewhere in Asia, knowing him probably s****ed em all as well. Them to made your 2 weeks offshore seem like a dirty weekend with some blonde. These two were a pleasure to work with.

Working with Ken on The Armada, hes out there at the moment due home Friday.

Top Bottom