Australia that's taking on Men (1 Viewer)

richiedry

Reaction score
Hi All, Can anyone put me in the right direction for getting a start with a company in Australia please? Or a Agency,
Thanks.

Hey dry **** look for agc 61862104500 i had interview with them they r very keen i would consider this missus wont go... Scaffolding company mas forms integrated services group agc biggest in australasia... Slav

Slav when did you have the interview? & what about gaining a Visa? Would you be going as a Scaffolder or Supervisor?

Hey dry **** look for agc 61862104500 i had interview with them they r very keen i would consider this missus wont go... Scaffolding company mas forms integrated services group agc biggest in australasia... Slav

Leave her here!

hey rich are u in croatia now?
my first contact about work in australia was agency called Nes. they had my details emailed me phoned me and booked me for this expo that was being organized across the country.when they got to london hammersmith i went there to have a look around and agc was there with impressive stall.they seemed very interested but minimum commitment is 3 years.they help u with full family relocation.what they mentioned was that they dont really trust australian scaffolders as they achieve advance level in very short time-2 weeks and you are advance-thats what they said.that number i posted before...call it and say u have attended the expo..from what i have seen on photographs they showed me there is system scaffold and tube and fitting.gas oil petrochemical mines...good luck
interview was two months ago

Thank you Slav, Yes I'm here & have been, I have spoken to they & they are setting up a phone intervirew soon I think like you they are keen to get Scaffs from the UK or trained with tube & fitting. Are you still on The Cross? Stay in touch now you have my mail.

hi fellas , i am after a contact number for the above job offer in Australia
if anyone has one mate

Top Bottom