Scaffolding Jobs Section (1 Viewer)

tinheads

Reaction score
Dunno what the members will think but I've noticed that a lot of people are just visiting as guests to read through the scaffolding jobs section, should we make it private to members only? In the knowledge that it will probably expand the membership but will also cut down on the traffic that the site gets from search engines.

Anyone with their thoughts on it?

Stef
A good observation mate. I agree totally with you, if they cant be bothered to register for that life changing duration of a couple of mins of registration, how will they stand, regarding the promogulation of forwarding,promoting and implementation of this forum to a 'Recognised Bodies' we are trying to involve ourselfs in.

av just registered ,,although i did have a quick swatch at the jobs,,part.

people are desperate,,,though if their not willing to register,,then theoir not that desperate:smile1:

I admit i need help,,and info thats why i registered,,as i thought this would be a good place to try!!

iain

Dunno what the members will think but I've noticed that a lot of people are just visiting as guests to read through the scaffolding jobs section, should we make it private to members only? In the knowledge that it will probably expand the membership but will also cut down on the traffic that the site gets from search engines.

Anyone with their thoughts on it?

Tinheads / Paddy

Good observations. I will be making some changes to forum over the next couple of months and this is on my to do lists.

I will be installing a feature where guests can view a limited number of posts, then the forum will be locked to them until they have registered.

Doing it this way means that traffic from search engines will still remain high and membership numbers will increase.

Its good that you are all thinking along the same lines!

I agree mate we should keep it to scaffs who are really struggeling to find work and are trying to help each other find jobs.

Top Bottom