Hey hey from the scaff capital of the world! (1 Viewer)

Banned-User

Reaction score
Zdravo fellow key turners!

Great to finally be here on the forum :smile1:

I am an 18 year old advanced scaffolder here in australia gibin it hurt! I have heaps of useful information to pass on to others wanting to learn from all my experience off shore. Sweat band management, bring backs (yeer boy!) how to build bombah scaffs without measuring, chuuuuuur

My uncle's a scaff, my dad's a scaff, **** my mum can go groundy! woot! it's in da blud aye!

Welcome to the forum mate, nice to have another scaff from the southern hemisphere here.

Oh to be 18 again, when you know everything and are totally immortal LOL

Zdravo fellow key turners!

Great to finally be here on the forum :smile1:

I am an 18 year old advanced scaffolder here in australia gibin it hurt! I have heaps of useful information to pass on to others wanting to learn from all my experience off shore. Sweat band management, bring backs (yeer boy!) how to build bombah scaffs without measuring, chuuuuuur

My uncle's a scaff, my dad's a scaff, **** my mum can go groundy! woot! it's in da blud aye!

Welcome Michael

Is it just me? I don't understand a word of that. It may be the fossil in me eh Paddy? :unsure:

Welcome Michael

Is it just me? I don't understand a word of that. It may be the fossil in me eh Paddy? :unsure:

Hey Bro, not sure about this erection talk dawg, it's just not my cup of tea as you homeies say ey! wot u do bra in your time is between you and god, but don't bring it to this tight forum, plus my erections needs two hands.Zap!

Zdravo Michael
I genuinely look forward to you sharing your years of offshore experience & gibin it hurt with the tight forum yeer boy!!, your sweatband management will be invaluable here in the summer bra. The young lads here will look forward to learn how to build bombah scaffs without measuring, chuuur, blud, aye, zap.

Greetings to all in Tazzy
Doviđenja

Zdravo Michael
I genuinely look forward to you sharing your years of offshore experience & gibin it hurt with the tight forum yeer boy!!, your sweatband management will be invaluable here in the summer bra. The young lads here will look forward to learn how to build bombah scaffs without measuring, chuuur, blud, aye, zap.

Greetings to all in Tazzy
Doviđenja

YEEEAH BOOIEE you knows how we rollin' dawg, are you on strike or wot?
Hey I thought you were a homo al, but it's sweet cuz I see you's a true scaff hey blud.

Welcome to the forum matey. Can't wait to hear some pearls of wisdom from one who's seen it done it and read a book. 18 with 2 years experience, I've got y fronts older than that.:D

Welcome to the forum matey. Can't wait to hear some pearls of wisdom from one who's seen it done it and read a book. 18 with 2 years experience, I've got y fronts older than that.:D

Na bro no book, words be spinning me outs. Been taught by de boss, I will certainly pass on this wealth of knowledge but just a wee bit at a time my little spring chicken, are you aware of the dampening of de sweatbands over da knee.........ya bro you feelin' this ey!

Hello & Welcome Micheal

I trully dont have a f*cking clue what you are talking about and I deal with people from Barnsley FFS!!:D

Perhaps you may want to open that medicine cabinet and continue your medication...You know its dangerous to stop taking it all at once lol...:D

Tell me, were u left alone on that rig for a bit of a long time?if not I agree with the boys havnt a clue what your on about.Welcome anyway takes all kinds.:p

Top Bottom