Combisafe Fan

Collo

Reaction score
Gents

I'm looking for a bit of advice on this one.

Has anybody on here used this combisafe fan system (direct to a concrete slab)?

How did you find it?

And how do you go about tackling the corners, 90 degree corners?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated, as this is all new to me.

Gents

I'm looking for a bit of advice on this one.

Has anybody on here used this combisafe fan system (direct to a concrete slab)?

How did you find it?

And how do you go about tackling the corners, 90 degree corners?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated, as this is all new to me.

Slab attachments for concrete that sit on the top of as slab are generally the most common attachement, also attachments that sit into a soffit and a couple of other scenario's - Beam section etc are readily available.

Returns are made up of one peice of net made into a triangular shape and stiched to the nets at each right angle. You cannot do internal returns.

Combisafe do a one day course which is pretty pony, but it gives you an idea of what's what (and the lunch is ok too)

I've got some helpful photos, but no need to post on the forum because most people seem to know everything already.

collo has combisafe not got a pdf download assembley guide, i looked at 2 or 3 systems like this for amulti storey car park an shopping centre a while ago, and im sure i downloaded something from combisafe.

Hi, Collo.

I represent Combisafe (primarily for the access products, but also for the fall protection equipment, too).

Phil181 was quite correct for the time he looked into the system (I would disagree that the course is 'pony' but maybe we have advanced further in our training since then!)

Corner solutions have developed on the Safety Net Fan - send me your email address and I will get all the up to date User Instructions sent across to you.

Cheers!

Hi, Collo.

I represent Combisafe (primarily for the access products, but also for the fall protection equipment, too).

Phil181 was quite correct for the time he looked into the system (I would disagree that the course is 'pony' but maybe we have advanced further in our training since then!)

Corner solutions have developed on the Safety Net Fan - send me your email address and I will get all the up to date User Instructions sent across to you.

Cheers!

Gerard or John?

Neither - it's Leigh. Gerard still covers the South though.

Collo - its in your email inbox. Any questions, let me know. Cheers!

Combisafe Safety Net Fan instruction

I am also looking for the same info’ if anyone can help with this? Cheers

Top Bottom