Sg4-10 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter right angle coupler
  • Start date
R

right angle coupler

What training should be involved before you sign the book and give the sign off sheet back to employer ?
I started a job yesterday and the manager gave me the booklet, made me sign for it,then sent me to work

Last edited:
I believe the booklet SG4:10 and you, is just an aid memoire for scaffs on site, with there being constant updates its good to have the pocket book with you incase someone believes your doing something wrong then you can correct them (if your not).
if your not sure about anything in the booklet then ASK,
As for training, if you think you need any help on SG4 ask what is available, i am sure there are numerous training courses available, what you must also realise is once you have been trained in it you MUST abide by it and live with what you have learned which sometimes can backfire if your not willing to adapt and change, ie scaffstep, advanced guardrails fully boarded out non working lifts, ladders built into scaffolds from the start, etc etc.

i would suggest reading the booklet and seeing if you can learn anything from it, Alot of it is ok but some of it is not so good, only my opinion.

Top Bottom