Hi everyone from Matt Gardner (1 Viewer)

Matthew Gardner

Reaction score
Hi, I am like yoursleves out of work, I completed my last contract in dDember 2009 and I am desperate to find work, I hope by joining this forum I will be lucky. I have been a Scaffolding Inspector/Supervisor for the last 10 years.
Good luck everyone and applies to me also.

Regards

Matt Gardner

Hi Matt
Welcome, say hi in the new members thread, keep your eyes on the jobs thread they are always being updated. Good luck

All the best Matt. Maybe it's just been so long since I have worked with a large group of scaffs, and I know the economy is depressed at the moment (no matter what the politicians try to get us to believe) but has there ever been a tougher time facing our industry. If it's not new regs this and new regs that it's pay cuts or pay offs.:sad: Sorry Matt, away on a tangent there, been a long few weeks.:D

Hi
Thanks for replies to my first input to the Scaffolders Forum, I will keep intouch and let you all know how I get on, please keep your messages coming.

Matt Gardner

hi to every onefrom matt gardener

hi matt welcome to scaff forum good luck with job search

hi matt,

welcome!
Where abouts are you? Ill have a look to see what ive got coming up.

Many thanks

Tom

Octain

morning fellow scaff's, like matt and many more i am out of work, i have just moved down to south kent (dover to be exact) from manchester. im now looking for work, if anyone can help please let me know, left a job up in manchester, wasnt the best paid job, but it was a job ay? was told of a possible start down here but that fell through.

cheers jake.

Top Bottom