Petrofac BOSIET & MIST (1 Viewer)

big_ste_from_fd

Reaction score
Does anyone know the price of the Bosiet & Mist courses that they run? Also they thro in digs, just wondered how much the job lot was or if it was cheaper anywhere else. Cheers

£818 40p = bosiet + 2 Day MIST, get yer own digs...

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Oh ye and £86 for yer UK Oil and Gas Sector Medical...

Thanks Gary, mate of mine thinking of goin up there to do it, it's £1100 at Fleetwood!

big ste

Tell yer mate ti be rapid cos yer getin the MIST for a dicount price Mist for £25 its usualy £300+

Yer mate would have to do his 3 day BOSIET and the 2 day MIST on separate weeks---but tell yer M8 ti gi them a bell on the care team number 08456062909 or 01224 899707...

as always forever helpfull to yer fellow scaffolder,pitty more of the fraternity werent so helpfull on this forum.is it me or is it alll take take take on the forum,no real push for our rights as tradesmen just weres the info for the big money,and bitching about young guys who were fortumate to get their cards

i'd be interested in working offshore, but i've heard that its difficult to get a start without previous experience, how do you get experience if know one will give you a start? also what extra is needed to work on platforms in norway & holland etc

Well said daftscaff it seem its the the same guys that are given out the info .
Its just like fighting for condictions for your fellow workers keeping the rights for tea braeks fighting for over time rotors fighting for your fellow scaffs
Dont give up the fight young Scaffolders get your Info on the site.

couldnt agree more with daftscaff and old scaff,this site is really about getting better appreciation of ourselves as fullyfledged tradesmen at the very least,some sort of credit for our structural engineering capacities and also for the spread of our vast and varied experiences.
this is not a jobcentre for phone numbers to be exchanged,ant job thats on the go be it blue book or a major house building contract that pays well is as it always has been through word of mouth,I E yer pal has the shout.
THIS IS MY OPINION YOU MAY NOT AGREE
BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS:blink1:

Top Bottom