feedback wanted on my website (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
i have done my own webpage with a little help using coffeecup html editor, its only a single page affair, cant really justify spending £100's on a proffesional website design, would you all please have a look & point out any areas you feel i need to change, or shorten or change wording, i would really appreciate it, also if its not too much trouble could you send me the comments via the email links so i know they work properly

Scaffold inspection services LTD

Hi Orac

The first thing that springs to mind, would be to break up some of the text with some images.

I don't want you to teach you to suck eggs, but google seo - search engine optimisation and put some of the major principles into practise e.g.

* - Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, H1 Tags
* - Keyword Research and Ensuring Keywords Are In The Text
* - Link Building + Adding To Social Sites Such as Twitter and Facebook

The list is endless and I could go on for hours. The best thing to do is take a look into it and pm for any help along the way.

As said - a few images would be pleasing to the eye - get hold of WebDwarf (free) - it's a great WYSIWYG web page creater :D

now taken offline until i put changes in place thanks for the feedback:)

orac
I agree with joneng, it's lacking a bit of ooomph mate, great effort all the same

I agree with the above but also remember that the human eye is attracted to bright colours eg. bright reds, oranges, yellow and blue can focus prospective clients to where you want their attention

Tinheads, are you talking about Oracs web page or those new boxers you got at xmas:sick:

Orac, looking forward to viewing your web site when you have it up and running again mate.

Well done, another string to your bow.

Tinheads, are you talking about Oracs web page or those new boxers you got at xmas:sick:

Orac, looking forward to viewing your web site when you have it up and running again mate.

Well done, another string to your bow.

LOL it has to be the web site Paddy coz i got briefs for xmas not boxers

Top Bottom