Scaffolding works of art (1 Viewer)

scaff

Paul Bourne
Reaction score
Lads,
I see we have 600+ members now, Great stuff!!
lets see some of these works of art big or small, easy or complex.

push your chest out with pride, turn round and check out that masterpiece you just erected. :nuts:

Hope this is ok SF? :blink1:

Scaff :idea:

Brilliant idea, start a Photo/vid Gallery ???. with brownie points !---monthly winner gets a bag of 90z...

Scaff :idea:

Brilliant idea, start a Photo/vid Gallery ???. with brownie points !---monthly winner gets a bag of 90z...

As an extra insentive I'll throw in a bag of sparks :D

C'mon lads lets see your erections ;)

Lads,
I see we have 600+ members now, Great stuff!!
lets see some of these works of art big or small, easy or complex.

push your chest out with pride, turn round and check out that masterpiece you just erected. :nuts:

Hope this is ok SF? :blink1:

Of course it is mate!

Do you want a specific group for this or do you just want everyone to post them in this thread?

Good idae - I'll have to dig through some of my photys (although I diodn't build any of the scaffolds :embarrest: )

Do we upload to photobucket (for eg) & insert

I've always used photobucket...Anyway, heres a small selection of what our lads have put up recently....

54HarrisonRoad010.jpg

A Nice Little Insurance Job
A car had hit the garage/workshop and we put in a nice little retention scheme.

LadyBowerLodge003.jpg

A Nice BIG Insurance Job
Derbyshire stone roof to these plush Peak District apartments had only been on 5 years and started to fall off with the potential of killing some of its multi millionarre residents...strange how they rushed this one through....I dont suppose its because if anything happened to the residents they had enough dosh to hire the best legal eagles in the land eh?? A similar sheme in the centre of Sheffield took an age to start!!

SheffieldHalfMarathon010.jpg

Sheffield Marathon Start/Finish Gantry
We do this at cost basically for the advertising potential and the enquiries/jobs it generates.

Last edited:
Good idae - I'll have to dig through some of my photys (although I diodn't build any of the scaffolds :embarrest: )

Do we upload to photobucket (for eg) & insert code?[/quote]

I think its best to click on the insert image button and paste the location of the image.

Had to hang two lifts over the slate roof of St Pancras International. Used mainly 750mm X beams.

BHHanger.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Same job from another angle
bh62.jpg

It's unfortunate for me that I rarely see the finished projest - but here's a few from my collection

PC110133_small.jpg

PC110127_small.jpg

PB270261_small.jpg

PA150027_small.jpg

some nice pics but i would like to see a lot more knee braces in the jobs with unit beams

Had to hang two lifts over the slate roof of St Pancras International. Used mainly 750mm X beams.

BHHanger.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Same job from another angle
bh62.jpg

Tidy job that!

know 2 of those scaffolds. pic p5270081 aquinas college stockport. pic pb270261 manchester college north, rochdale rd, both erected by ibn scaffold access ltd barnsley

know 2 of those scaffolds. pic p5270081 aquinas college stockport. pic pb270261 manchester college north, rochdale rd, both erected by ibn scaffold access ltd barnsley

Yeah, they were JonEng's pics, he's not a scaff he's the scaffold designer

article-0-08B3F474000005DC-816_468x336.jpg

article-0-08B3FB66000005DC-878_468x286.jpg

article-0-08B3FE44000005DC-889_468x470.jpg

The iconic statue of Christ with outstretched arms that overlooks Rio de Janeiro is getting a $4 million renovation.

Heavy rains have eroded portions of the face and hands of the statue. It has also been damaged by lightning strikes over the years.

Source: Daily Mail

Victoria tower houses of parliament , done this when i was 17 just become a basic scaff , it was a bit overwhelming at first but i learnt a hell of alot on this job.
scaffoldingbigben.jpg

scaffoldingbigben5.jpg

scaffoldingbigben6.jpg

scaffoldingbigben2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom