Hi Vis Gear Online (1 Viewer)

Bundy

Reaction score
Where's the best place to get Hi Vis workwear? Just started working on the railway and could be doing with something a bit smarter/better fitting.

Any good sites around?

Have to watch with rail works mate fussy c*nts had all my lads sent home one time because they got there own well fitting hi vis gear

make sure you buy orange hi vis and not yellow mate...

Yeah I know mate, I have some now but I think they were made for the fat controller

Have to watch with rail works mate fussy c*nts had all my lads sent home one time because they got there own well fitting hi vis gear

I'm gonna wait till later and ask Andy. Knowing my luck I'l have just wasted my money.

Ebay , make sure its railway spec buttoned on sleeves ect so it comes apart

Brought to you straight from the cat walks of Paris, a little number from the Summer Collection---also in orange... PMSL :eek:

P.S. that no me modeling it by the way :nuts:

Attachments

• 3573907787_ab8c608352.jpg
    3573907787_ab8c608352.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 22
Bundy the rail track hi viz must be orange and the trousers must have the hi viz strip on the legs also if raining the coat must be the same they would not let the lads put the hi viz vest over the top so basically everything orange with the strip on it.

Greenham do a decent range of Railway spec hi-vis (to GO/RT 3279) - see the link below:
High Visibility GO/RT Rail Safety Clothing from Greenham [www.greenham.com]
Note the orange is slightly redder than a normal EN471 hi-vis orange. Should also take risk of entanglement into consideration - basically if you get snagged by a passign train the clothing is defined to rip apart rather than drag you sevral miles down the track:eek:

Found a decent shop in Glasgow, saved me the hassle of buying online :bigsmile:

Brought to you straight from the cat walks of Paris, a little number from the Summer Collection---also in orange... PMSL :eek:

P.S. that no me modeling it by the way :nuts:

Ha Ha fooooking classic pal.....:nuts:

Paddy M8

Aye, it,s a hi viz kilt---neer pisssed mi sel laughin when I first seen it---couldni beleive me eyes.

Gar...

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Not too sure how a RA would work for working at Hight :eek:

WWWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossh :nuts:

Top Bottom