scaffolding needed

gb23

Reaction score
anyone got any idea where i can get a high quantity of scaffold at the right price, cheers georgina

Ha ha you must have some gear tucked away if not when I get home we could dismantle the bridge at white mare pool and sell it to GB LOL

yeah skin68 a massive job seems second hand is a bit hard to come by, got to get some though to keep my lads going

i really want to try and use the dosh to help smaller scaffolder, thanks for the ideas though mate

i aint bothered about his height just that hes got scaff to sell lol

big ones small ones been in this game long enough to know they are all cheeky lol

Ok gb23 your time is up my old friend.
Rite lads this is a c*nt trying to catch people out ie stolen gear etc. !!!!
HELP THE LITTLE SCAFFOLDERS F*CK OFF
COPPER

Think someone is barking up wrong tree mate. I run my own scaffolding company and have done for 18 years, times are hard out there and have been for the last three years for alot of firms and im just starting to pick up and need scaffold just would sooner help someone whos in the trade cause lots are still suffering and i know it

hahahah andy no messing about with you mate bang bang bang lol,ppppllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee help the little scaffolders pmsl

facking hell andy your getting very violent in your old age to much sun and not enough fun lol

Jarra fella to the rescue LOL
Rite gb23 name your company ? Location ? Website ?then I will say how this stand with me? You can PM if you want ????
Skin the jobs off LOL

Top Bottom