is there any funding available for part 1/2 courses to help individuals? (1 Viewer)

sussexdave77

Reaction score
I completed my Part 1 course a while ago which was luckily funded by my employer at the time, but now I wish to progress to part 2 and wondered if there is any government training grants or anything available to put towards the costs?

I understood that bigger companies get discounts or can claim money back to encourage putting young blood through the training system, but wondered that if an individual did a course off his own back would there be any help?
cheers

such a shame were not judged on experience but paid according to what it says at the bottom of a cisrs card:sad:

Funding

Yes there is funding available however it is very much dependant on your area, existing qualifications and employment status.

Are you employed or self employed? If so there may be an option for you to look at Train to Gain funding in your area. Up in Blackburn I know they can get Part 2 & NVQ fully funded.

If your down south it may be worth visiting the Train to Gain website for more info on who has funding in your area.

If your redundant (i know its an issue for quite a few lads at present) some training centres can help with redundacy package funding or even try at Job Centres.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom