Hello fellow scaffs! (1 Viewer)

Hello RCG172

Welcome to the forum how long have you been in the game mate?

Hi Rcg172 and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Tell us some more info about yourself.

Regards

SF Admin

Welcome rcg172
stick around and mention us to your mates

Hello mate. I've been scaffolding for 13 years now. Got my advanced in 2004. I'm looking to branch out into the safety side of it as soon as a good enough opportunity comes along! I'm already a qualified safety manager and have been supervising for the last three years but would like to work for a consultancy. How long have you been scaffolding for?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Hello mate. I've been scaffolding for 13 years now. Got my advanced in 2004. I'm looking to branch out into the safety side of it as soon as a good enough opportunity comes along! I'm already a qualified safety manager and have been supervising for the last three years but would like to work for a consultancy. How long have you been scaffolding for?

Hi RCG mate
Welcome to the forum.

The best option for consultancy work IMO is in SHP jobs, however, at these diffucult times, the ammount of available posts, and salary scale is still struggling to see the 'Green shoots of recovery'. Good luck on your quest mate.

Hi RCG mate Welcome to the forum. The best option for consultancy work IMO is in SHP jobs, however, at these diffucult times, the ammount of available posts, and salary scale is still struggling to see the 'Green shoots of recovery'. Good luck on your quest mate.

Thanks Paddy. I've had my CV submitted to various agencies and companies since Christmas but have yet to hear from any of them. Everytime I look at websites for potential jobs, they're all crap rates too. I'm lucky, the company I'm working for at present has got shedloads of work on.

Top Bottom