Looking for Frank

tonyb1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone remember an old scaff called Frankie Mason from the East end? I worked with him years ago and was wondering if he was still alive.

Thanks Andy,

I have been away since 88 just about to return next week, any tips?

Hi Tony, is it the Frankie Mason who worked for SGB Kings Cross/ ACL back in the seventies, eighties pal? along with Johnny Neaves,Kenny Coleman.

Thats him, he was a great scaff until he had a fall around 85-86.

Nutty as a fruit cake.

Sorry Andy, it does sound a bit dodgy.

I have been working over seas, Middle East, Africa, Singapore and Australia.

Hi guys,

Does anyone remember an old scaff called Frankie Mason from the East end? I worked with him years ago and was wondering if he was still alive.

yes i know frankie the boy mason as far as i know still alive get xmas card every year

Worked with Frankie Mason on Trads in the 80s , he had a nasty accident that left him with a gimp , Frankie was about as mad as they come he used to take the YTS lads shoplifting ever Friday lunch time to get cloths for the weekend :laugh: i remember he took all his cloths of in a pub and started playing pool what a fu cking LOON he was but a great laugh :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I remember Frankie "Boy" Mason from Trads back in the late eighties working on the Royal Exchange. Never wore pants under his jeans but a clog of folded bog paper up his cleft to keep things in order. If it passed the sniff test at home time, it just went back in. Last I heard he had broke up from his missus and had to leave his two boys behind. Vowed to give up on women and then moved in with a Landlady. Belting bloke.

last time i see frank he was on for alltask back in 2008 at kingscross then canary wharf, got sacked i got told and not heard him since, have been told by a few he might be dead.

last time i see frank he was on for alltask back in 2008 at kingscross then canary wharf, got sacked i got told and not heard him since, have been told by a few he might be dead.

Ya mate, a few people have told us that now...
Its almost like he disappeared. :wondering:

Well if he has passed on, its a sad sad loss to all. A real character and a good bloke to have around and level it all out.

I remember Frankie "Boy" Mason from Trads back in the late eighties working on the Royal Exchange. Never wore pants under his jeans but a clog of folded bog paper up his cleft to keep things in order. If it passed the sniff test at home time, it just went back in. Last I heard he had broke up from his missus and had to leave his two boys behind. Vowed to give up on women and then moved in with a Landlady. Belting bloke.

welcome Gary , i worked on the royal exchange for Trads when Frank Mason was there foreman was a bloke called Terry do you remember the big Northen lad he worked with on there , absolute nutcase and all the YTS lads that Frank drove mad hahahahahaha good days , dont remember young Finn on there as well he chined the site agent on a job just up the road that we got sent to to da a minor adaption funny as ****

Hi Phil,
Think I might remember you. Did you have a tasche then.
Terry and Frank! not a scam the pair did not know about. Best not quote any as I was on the receiving end of some large bonuses that we ghosted for.
Gary.

Hi Phil,
Terry and Frank! not a scam the pair did not know about. Best not quote any as I was on the receiving end of some large bonuses that we ghosted for.
Gary.

I think Phil did have a moustache.
I have a photo of him, from 1978:

moustache_edited.preview.jpg

Rumour has it, that Phil had super-human powers and THAT 'tache was the secret to his exceptional strength. :amuse:

Hi Phil,
Gary.

Cant admit to the tasche mate anything was possible in them days lol

cutting the transoms on the independent for 4 hours an hour overtime was mine for i cant remember how many weeks 40 hours a week on top for nothing ,
you must remember Finnbar a west ham football hooligan ( seemed everyone on Trads was) and Frank going around showing his knob to anyone that would look hahahahahhaha

Top Bottom