Scaffolding Supervisors Australia full family relocation package (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Scaffolding Supervisors

Job Type: Permanent

Salary: Excellent
Start Date: A.s.a.p
Duration: Minimum 4 years
Reference: 128844-2273515-2

Add to Shortlist

ERS are currently looking for the following personnel for a LNG Project in Perth, Australia:-

Scaffolding Supervisors

This is a full family relocation package for a minimum of 4 years.

Excellent rates.

Send you CV's to cv@ersservices.co.uk or via our website: ersservices.co.uk

WA

Hi Havespannerwilltravel

Am emigrating to Perth end of June this year. Been scaffolding around 34 years street, civils, shut downs even off shore many years ago. Any advice on firms engineering, mining or off shore that maybe worthwhile contacting or more important any to avoid?

Many Thanks for any help you might share

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Scaffolding Supervisors

Job Type: Permanent

Salary: Excellent
Start Date: A.s.a.p
Duration: Minimum 4 years
Reference: 128844-2273515-2

Add to Shortlist

ERS are currently looking for the following personnel for a LNG Project in Perth, Australia:-

Scaffolding Supervisors

This is a full family relocation package for a minimum of 4 years.

Excellent rates.

Send you CV's to cv@ersservices.co.uk or via our website: ersservices.co.uk

Have sent of cv today. Am emigrating to WA anyway so it might just fit.

Hi Havespannerwilltravel

Am emigrating to Perth end of June this year. Been scaffolding around 34 years street, civils, shut downs even off shore many years ago. Any advice on firms engineering, mining or off shore that maybe worthwhile contacting or more important any to avoid?

Many Thanks for any help you might share

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Have sent of cv today. Am emigrating to WA anyway so it might just fit.

Are you Mickey Bone from Boro who used to work with the Boy Belton.
All companies seem pretty much the same mate.
If you want the big bucks you need to work up in the North West and do FIFO.
They say Queensland is looking good for next year.
Try MAS in the Perth area.
Let me know how you get on.
All the best.

Am I Mickey Bone

It seems that There are 2 Mickey Bone's scaffolding for a living. And I am sure that there will be a few on the site who will say that that is defo 1 too many.

I'm the London version but if you ever have the chance to say hello to the Boro lad then please do so from me.

Maybe I can buy you a beer when I arrive in 10 weeks time?

It seems that There are 2 Mickey Bone's scaffolding for a living. And I am sure that there will be a few on the site who will say that that is defo 1 too many.

I'm the London version but if you ever have the chance to say hello to the Boro lad then please do so from me.

Maybe I can buy you a beer when I arrive in 10 weeks time?

There' only one micky bone, There's only one Mick Bone!

the Boro one would say "yer Fu*king Joking Arnt Ya" there's only one Micky Bone from the Boro.:D

alright mickey worked with you for e and a in luton a long time back . what do they call that old boy that worked with you

still in contact with them mickey . i was talking to them last night as they were on the telly. they had done a job on that show diy sos .the lad was disabled and needed his house totally refurbished the lads stepped in and done the scaffold free of charge. brilliant big up the gars.

did you know kevin walton then mick, known as womble with half a lug lol. think he might of stayed in them digs with col and the crew and possibly lad called geordie.

ha ha mickey no never had digs like them since.super are you talking about geordie pie face.by the way super sadly kevin passed away r.i.p.

not sure if its geordie pie face lol his name is brunskill from brancepath,

yeah I know kevin is up in the big birdcage in the sky , we were good buddies, used to live in the same street for few years and worked together sometimes, went to the funeral an spent most time in club for the wake talking to jason, I just remember kevin telling a story about digs in an old cafe while down london with colin and them , also mentioned a big greek gadge poss one of the firm owners henchmen or summit.

had some good laffs with kev over the years.

fack me super thats just brought back some memories..heres one what about nobsy ;rogey ;and bulb who used to cantilever over dog shat

yeah , when i heard this lad call him bulb i looked at him an he just said feckin hell havnt been called that for years , now you heard it i will never stop hearing it, and i replied you right there bulb and had his life ever since lol

he is a jew boy, fluff collector lol

Top Bottom