Lul (1 Viewer)

VERTIGO

Reaction score
Hello chaps,
Does anyone know how you go about getting an lul card to work on the underground? Is it possible to do an online course? cant seem to get anywhere with this one.

The Pink Card entry permit is now called a LUCAS card.

Please do not pay any agencies or middle men any money to get one, you can book it directly with London Underground.

Its on the transport for london web site

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

https://lucas.tfl.gov.uk/

Thanks from a guy, that asked for and recieved, albeit, from internet research, relevant information, is why i come on here. Even though, it was there to be found.

It makes me proud to be with a brotherhood of guys, that are able and willing to share, and, provide their knowledge to enable fellow men to proceed in their chosen venture, and share jobs, phone no's and even best Bars,B&B's and 'Scally's. Not Rotties though, or Carol.:eek:

Feels good Paddy when you can help someone any chance of six numbers for tonight mate ? Or and you put them on until they win then I will thank you over and over again
THANK YOU THANK YOU

Lol

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Great stuff

Top Bottom