portfolio for part 2 (1 Viewer)

Frank1234

Reaction score
I am struggling to get together evidence for my portfolio as i am not working much and when i do its for a small firm who have really **** method statements etc.. it would be brilliant if anybody had any method statements or other documents they could send me so i could try bodge sumthing up n get my card. cheers in advance lads

I've got my portfolio here at home signed off and completed from a couple of years bk. I don't mind sending it to you via post as long as I get it back soon as your done with it. I'm in the same boat mate struggling to get mine in for my advanced card and I'm not working at present.

Let me know anyway

I've got my portfolio here at home signed off and completed from a couple of years bk. I don't mind sending it to you via post as long as I get it back soon as your done with it. I'm in the same boat mate struggling to get mine in for my advanced card and I'm not working at present.

Let me know anyway
Lee.

Best to send just copies of original documents and mark them as copies.

well try and get a job with a bigger company rather than keep going back to the small mob. otherwise u will always be stuck in this rut. ??????

ps phone the colledge they can normally help u out.

Last edited:
good shout george, cheers

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

sorry george i'll tek that back i meant it to brandy, dont kno why i didn't think to send copies.

ok mate bit late now but i'll get em copied tomorra n i should av em on the way to you no later tho wednesday pal. just ad a look through there's some good stuff there. just ope it comes in hndy for you

great mate put ur adress on it and i will get u a postal order sent bck cant have u doing all this for nowt

I wouldnt recommend putting your personal details onto a public forum.
I suggest you edit the post asap and PM anything personal in the future.

I am struggling to get together evidence for my portfolio as i am not working much and when i do its for a small firm who have really **** method statements etc.. it would be brilliant if anybody had any method statements or other documents they could send me so i could try bodge sumthing up n get my card. cheers in advance lads

Hi frank

it would be pointless and unfair to cheat your way through the nvq stage of your training. the whole idea is to make certain that you are capable of carrying out this type of work and cheating certainly isn't the way to progress.
if you need any help then please send me a message and i'll be glad to help if i can, or ask your instructor or safety manager.

Top Bottom