Plastic boards (1 Viewer)

rustyspanner

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where i can buy the flame retardant plastic scaffold boards, bought some years ago but dont have the info now. Think it was somewhere in wales, thanks

Just checked your link, thats the ones i,m looking for many thanks for the speedy reply

Rusty, how many do you want? I know a firm in South Wales that would love to get rid of some.

Hi swifty just pricing up a job using these boards but all going well and price accepted will be looking for over 300 mostly 3.9 and some smaller, so if you can pm me detalls would appreciate it, phillios generation doesnt have any stock anymore but thanks, and lastly nuts sometimes a bit rusty but amazing what some lubrication can do, cheers

Hey rustly try George Roberts in Liverpool we worked on a chemical plant in Warrington not so long back and we were required to use them cos the wood reacted with this chemical as it were highly flammable. I'm 99% sure the company i worked for at the time were hiring from George Roberts.

Hi does anyone know where i can buy the flame retardant plastic scaffold boards, bought some years ago but dont have the info now. Think it was somewhere in wales, thanks
George Roberts mate, we have hundreds of them we have to use them in the food process area where we work. £26.66 for a 13ft, £17.77 for a 10ft , £13 .00 for 8ft or something like that. We found 10ft and 8fts are best are you don't tend to cut them. George Robers also owns the plant that make them so they have it sown up. You could try laminate boards £16 each or even better polytubing with the boards inside and heat sealed. George Roberts will hire them to you for 70p per board per week minimum of 4 weeks. Hope it helps

rusty ,are you still looking for plastic boards ? if so i have about 450 new ones and 50 used ones that i could sell you. stiller

hi pokerface , the new ones @ £20 , used (once) @ £15 + vat

Top Bottom