average pay for part 2

grafter

Reaction score
hello can anyone tell me what average pay is for part 2 just done it got about 2 years experiance admitidlty dont know it all know it takes years to become a good scaff. bUT whats average day rate for some one like me.

it depends on how caperble you are, say from 80 to 110

hello can anyone tell me what average pay is for part 2 just done it got about 2 years experiance admitidlty dont know it all know it takes years to become a good scaff. bUT whats average day rate for some one like me.

I would say there is no average I'm afraid mate.

I've had part 2's that were far more capable than men with advanced cards and part 2's that weren't even capable of labouring properly, depends how good you are, 2 years experience means you're still a trainee IMO but I don't know you personally so could be wrong!

as joel says its hard for anyone to know how good you are, too many scaffs get paid by the card & not by experience/workmanship

btw joel like the website:)

If you value yourself and have a good work ethic,and your keen to improve and learn theres no reason you shouldnt earn a half decent wage,always got to prove yourself to new firms they will want to pay as little as possible,its up to you to prove your worth..;)

Depends where you are and who you're working for mate, if a company is signed up to the CIJC agreement then its probably around £9.80+ an hour or if their signed up to the NAECI agreement then about £13 an hour, but in places like Central London you'd be expecting more to make up the cost of living.

as joel says its hard for anyone to know how good you are, too many scaffs get paid by the card & not by experience/workmanship

btw joel like the website:)

Cheers pal, it's old now though, just getting it updated,:D so check back on it in a month or so.

Don't let the rate get to your head bro.........sees how I rolls iz like dis, they feed my 'ole, wash my overalls and make my beds and i'm like BAM, money in da bank, you need to open your eyes and look around budge! Stay true!

part 2 pay

im advanced matey working in north london,
i get £140 a day(8 till 3pm)
with an hour for lunch
my part 2 guy gets £110 a day
and my labourer gets £90
all on day work(easy as f**k)

Top Bottom