COMPANY for sale in south east, kent (1 Viewer)

angle

Reaction score
hi i have a small scaffold company for sale for a good price with all material and lorry, email me for prices and where abouts. good income.

ready for work straight away.

Last edited:
where in kent and how much ?

PM me

Angle,if the firm is making a good income as you say,why sell? Surley its better to line your own pockets rather than somebody elses.

scaffolding forsale

hi i have a small scaffold company for sale for a good price with all material and lorry, email me for prices and where abouts. good income.

hi mate how much gear have you got,what type of wagon ,and most important,how much we looking at thanks,phil watts pw scaffolding

Angle,if the firm is making a good income as you say,why sell? Surley its better to line your own pockets rather than somebody elses.

reason for selling is that we are emigrating. otherwise i would`nt.

hi is it still for sale if so where are you and how much? cheers Daz

Hi Angle i would like to discuss price etc it there a way i can contact you?

hi im allso looking on starting up on my own what sort of price are u looking??? p.m. me please

Angle please pm me with price wanted

Hi Angle, is their a possibilty of us talking more about the stock levels and the business very interestedof making a good offer in the next 24 hour..

Kind Regards

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Hi Angle, is their a possibilty of us talking more about the stock levels and the business very interestedof making a good offer in the next 24 hour..

Kind Regards

hi im interested in finding out how much you are willing to sell your business for and what assets you have can you email me on pionex446@hotmail.com or if you have an email i can contact you on very keen

Hus this is a very old post think youl find the original poster has already sold up

Are u looking for gear or to buy a trading company

Hi, interested in finding out how much you are selling your company for mate? message me at pionex446@hotmail.com with details and price please if you dont mind very Interested

Top Bottom