hl to all

natho

Reaction score
:smile1:hi to all scaffs
lm currently working for a scaff company in the shropshire and surrounding areas, work is tight right now and lm now looking to change to offshore l currently hold a part 2 card,offshore survival and updated medical cert,.
i have phoned up loads of companys but no go i here march is the right time to call,
if any scaffs could guide me please let me know thanx.
nathan

Last edited:
Who u working for in shropshire? Work is crap everywhere just keep pestering offshore companies. Or maybe try cape at rugley station shutdown coming up there. Not to far depending where you are in shropshire

how de

im working for jarvis scaffolding on price at the mo,working my tits off.
the works ok but theirs no decent money on the jobs to many scaffold firms under pricing one anther
never been in a powerstation before they do sound beneficial isnt it double time at weekends,?what cards do you need to get in their?
shrewsbury scaff 14 years.

Hi Nathan and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Welcome natho
Your in the right place for offshore info, good luck

im working for jarvis scaffolding on price at the mo,working my tits off.
the works ok but theirs no decent money on the jobs to many scaffold firms under pricing one anther
never been in a powerstation before they do sound beneficial isnt it double time at weekends,?what cards do you need to get in their?
shrewsbury scaff 14 years.

you need an eictb/ccnsg saftey passport.

overtime is 1.4 after 38 hours and 1.8 after 12 oclock saturday do 7 x 10,s with dig money your looking about 1200 a week depending on your bonus.

personaly i like blue book jobs there not for every1 though

good luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom