youtube: Quick Deck Scaffolding (1 Viewer)

Garry Adams

Reaction score
Scaftek sent me this new access system it well worth a butchers---feed back please... go to youtube quick deck scaffolding---well done Scaftek thats for the heads up...

Do you mean this Gar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQzPJBVI9gg]YouTube - quick deck scaffold system[/ame]

Jon

Ye, that's the System, not sure of its feasibility though, would depent, but always horizan scanning for new Sytems and Products, I thought it was somewhat similar to the Safespan System Cable Suspended Work Platform...

Safway Quikdek

i used this stuff on the ironworkers memorial bridge, 1300ft hanging walkway. i found it is not user friendly at all. it is heavy and awkward. the idea behind the system is awesome but the manufacturing of it is horrible IMO.

Haha no way I know those guys, thats Ryan Driscoll and Chris over at Safway in Vancouver, we had the same system on the back of the Vancouver convention centre overhanging the water, that was when I worked for safway too. Fu#ck me it's a small world.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

i used this stuff on the ironworkers memorial bridge, 1300ft hanging walkway. i found it is not user friendly at all. it is heavy and awkward. the idea behind the system is awesome but the manufacturing of it is horrible IMO.

Who did you work for on the memorial mate? I worked at Canexus Chemical Plant for Sky Hi right next to the bridge, you cant miss it.

Top Bottom