Did You Ever Work for...........

No micky but i did work for you on interserve mate Avonmouth Bridge.:(
hows my mate swig and big allan both top blokes ,I bet your having some crack with them .:smile1:

No micky but i did work for you on interserve mate Avonmouth Bridge.:(
hows my mate swig and big allan both top blokes ,I bet your having some crack with them .:smile1:
Hello Ricardo how are you and your dad. Long time no see, hope everything is good for you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Eddie Harvey?
Hi Andygt
Yes Eddie Harvey and his boy Jimmy

I worked for inter city which london was part of in the 80s.think Fred Taylor and Alec buike ran it

Lakeland scaff you work for the Dunn brothers as I worked with them at Pembroke with les brown.

hi andygt
got yerself a bit mixed up mate the ravishes of time i suffer from the same problem myself INTER CITY was owned by harry hanifant and the supervisor was a big guy called gorden see can,t remember his second name anyway good people to work for ask micky bone

lapta

hi micky

if you remember stewart gear then i was the hairy ar;;d jock who worked with him after he moved oop north (bolton) i teamed up with alan charlick(ethel)who last i heard was still MD of coventry scaffolding jammy little sod all the good scaffs are still on the tools well thats my opinion.

lapta

Micky you prat write me some email, you have not replied to my last mail to you, told you about my world travels, do you want another cigar.

Top Bottom