hello everybody (1 Viewer)

darod74

Reaction score
hi all, unemployed irish scaff here,and no im not a hammer monkey.tube and fit all the way!although its been 6 mths so i would gladly hammer up some system! foriegn nationals have this country fecked.well that and a spineless union and government,no blue book jobs over here lads.:sad:im at this 15 yrs now prob still alot to learn but willing to travel,missus is expecting twins in july and dont fancy the dole any longer,so keep me in mind if work is forthcoming,stay safe boys.

Hi Darod and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum - Have a look at the following section - Scaffolding Jobs

Best of luck finding a job!

Regards

SF Admin

Darod,

Welcome to the scaffs forum, your'e right, this is the place to be if you are still looking to learn. Sorry to see you are struggling for work, stick with the site, if you are willing to travel you will get work somewhere. Good luck.

Welcome darod74
Keep your eyes open on the jobs section this is updated regularly

Welcome Darod 74,read a few of my posts if your comin over here mate watch them FAS tickets,bloody hard work just gettin work.Too many hammer monkeys have come over with no t&f experience,makes applyin for jobs with FAS tickets impossible.

cheers digsie

yeah mate,figured that,15 yrs t+f exp sometimes counts 4 nout over there. learnt from english lads and a few sweaty socks.we have no problem when its the other way round.most of the scaffs worth their salt have returned to england anyway.the missus is not too impressed with me travelling as we`re expecting twins in july.a few contacts keeping their ears to the ground for me. she`ll have to get used to the fact of me travelling,2 new little mouths to feed.and **** all happening here. thanks again digsie. keep it real my son

Top Bottom