walter berry (1 Viewer)

THE PIKEY

Reaction score
any you guys know big watty berry, worked way him with sgb years ago, met up again at resoloution job kinneil g/mouth, worked down in london a lot not seen or heard from him, worked way his lad at the gannet debraz abzorber job lads his spitting image lol:bigsmile:

ye i know him, first worked with him when i first started the game about 20 years ago, it was with debras at torness think we did 4 shutdowns, also the forth road bridge with palmers
iam then same as you mate not seen or heard anything about him in years, he was a great guy and a great laugh, hope hes doing ok

hiya watty charlie mcmanus here last time i saw you,you stopped me knocking out that supervisor on the new stirling rail link bridge hope alls well mate good luck charlie

that supervisor was gona faint before u got the chance to k.o him pall ha ha

am ok m8 am on a job in leeds not to good though how long u been over there thought u were settled in oz hope everythings good m8 take care

hi,walter alscaff here in angola. itook over from u and ur son at roswell a few years ago .how u doing m8

am ok m8 rosewell thats going back a few years tha site agent was a gentleman ```not...

Top Bottom