Work in london wanted (1 Viewer)

graham

Reaction score
Hello lads is there any good well paid jobs in London the last time i was there was about 16 months ago on the over ground at dolston any one there on here thanks

graham

hey mate i am thinking that the job in dulston is the same 1 as my mate was on a few months ago i heard today sum agency are paying 20 an hour on there now as they cant even get me in this climate?? think that says a lot about the job but needs must hey mate.

apart from that i aint hearing much going on in the smoke i have my pts to and no work going there even though everybody seems to think there is.

its grim out there hearing of a few big jobs kicking off next year though.

good luck

Hello lads is there any good well paid jobs in London the last time i was there was about 16 months ago on the over ground at dolston any one there on here thanks

there is naff all in london at the moment its pretty scarce on the workfront down here i have been down here 24 years this is the worst year ever good luck

Thank's for that mate it look's like I will be in newcastle for a bit so much for all the work when the game's start :sad:

i need scaffolder to work in stratford olympic park ( immidiate start)
if you interested call me on 07921193911

Top Bottom