What everyones favourite scaffolding out there tube & fitting layher haki etc (1 Viewer)

scaff369

Reaction score
Hey up lads i must say i prefer tube and fitting i can bang it up as fast as any system ive used i must admit i love double arms. Missing out the rakers very fast and easy to use whats your preference id love to know the most popular out there.

Tube and Fitting is Scaffolding.

However with all this EU *****, regarding System etc, what chance have our lads got:worried::worried:

Been humping and erecting T&F for 32 year now, pissed off totally, however, if i can do anything for the forum scaffs, gis a PM.

never used the stuff garry what is it like an ali version of haki

cuplock === tube and fitt cant beat it

Scaff369

It's more akin to Layher than Haki ( Sounds like were going European German and Swedish now Norway LOLooo ) it has a node point that can be adjusted on the Tube comes in handy when Offshore to accommodate the Tri Hand Rail---it is being used in UK Waters on a few Installations, but is extensively used in the Scandinavian Countries---Manual Handling God send...

i bet it is ive done a few tube & fitting jobs in just alloy its lovley until you get the brand new water logged boards and its back to reality time lol.

Scaff368

aye, and a feckin soaked fire prooded board ana eh wwwooooooooooooosh:eek:

Iv got a stash of ali for light weight jobs---why bust yer Baz when theres nae need ti eh ;)

yeah i concur with that wish i had my own little stash of ali only trouble is theres never none about to stash always used up and no one knows its where abouts

Alu star, and Lahyer, have fucked us up.
before the downturn we had 37 scaffs.

We now have,11.

The subbies are in with Layher, and their sister company with Alustar.

No disrespect to the lads,however,ffs system scaffs only, getting ripped off by the bosses:mad::mad::mad:

Scaff369

LOLoooo, aye, well my stash is in the basement of the Masonic Temple ready for a refurbishment job starts in April---safer than the Fort Knocks and I know exactly where it is ;)

your giving your secrets away there garry it might not be as safe as you first thought lol

Paddy M8

I know M8, we have had many a communique regarding your Orginisations change over from Traditional T+F to Layher---I am still a Traditionalist and prefer T+F as you know, however, we cannot halt progress we must adapt or go under...

Big respect fae yer pal in the North...

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

ooooooooooooooops lolooo, nae iv never made any secret of me being in the Craft...

Top Bottom