eney one got scaff drills (1 Viewer)

Could be wrong, but thats deffo Bulldog speak. Is he back.?

i do i have a hilti SIW 144-A but i still use my spanner all the time

hahaha :laugh:
images

guns insted ov spaner

sorrey u all that good at spelling ?wat you doing scaffolding

sorrey u all that good at spelling ?wat you doing scaffolding

Mark take no notice of them mate, once the lads feel you are genuine, you will be welcomed by them, with arms open wide.

The reason for there sceptism, is we have had a few imposters, trying to undermine the good name of the SF. They were found out, so anyhow mate enjoy the Forum and keep posting.

Last edited:
Bulldog, contrary to popular belief, not all Scaffolders are thick.
However, in your case, you do seem to be fulfilling people's misguided expectations of some of the fine chaps involved in our trade to the extreme !
I think your real name must be Privet cause you are as thick as a foooking hedge !

i shaged me bird in jersey 5 times on a work nite then put ten ton on the lorey be 4 breakfast wat a day/nite ha (was knakerd 4 rest ov the week though)

i shaged me bird in jersey 5 times on a work nite then put ten ton on the lorey be 4 breakfast wat a day/nite ha (was knakerd 4 rest ov the week though)

Oh well, i did warn you so, the wrath of the forum will descend on you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you replied on the anchor fixing thread. However, bye bye mate.......

Was that with your scaff drill or your spanner Bulldog.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

It's a bit slow tonight Paddy, best leave him till tomorrow so we can give him a bit of slagging.

Was that with your scaff drill or your spanner Bulldog.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

It's a bit slow tonight Paddy, best leave him till tomorrow so we can give him a bit of slagging.

Should we save him for the boys, or throw him to Allan666.....?????

sorey give out advice to eney one work nite onley ey great web site btw paddy workin 4 pm moor bimingham was workin sgb london and jersey (sorey)

Should we save him for the boys, or throw him to Allan666.....?????
Paddy he wants to give us advice, cant knock that, far as I can make out he only gives it on work nights, must'nt be much to be done on his job. Wonder is he still signing on and gets the oner a shift.

martell is me fav brandey ? hows that must charge me drill no for the mornin nite nite

i think its me lads , because i cant understand a fu cking word he is on about , Jersey are you a retarded window licker mate ?

Top Bottom