Start of NEW TAX YEAR!

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Thought I'd give you all a bit of a reminder about the new tax year starting 6th April 2011.

As soon as you have P60's or other records of tax paid during the tax year 2010 - 2011, you can arrange for your tax return to be done - obviously using our service would be good - for you as well as us!! :bigsmile:

It might be a good idea to get a jump on things and start getting your paperwork together, remember where you've been in the last year etc etc.

Don't forget, this isn't just about the CIS guys, we have plenty of PAYE successful claimants too (and from this very forum :)).

Get in touch if you need a hand or advice.

Got my tax rebate 2 weeks ago from BetterTax,I was in a right mess hadnt done a return since 06.They cleared my fines and got me a nice sum back,which was good since I had no paperwork to give them.Cheers BetterTax.

PS just received my viza for Oz paid for with the rebate,
THANK YOU BETTER TAX

Hi Digsie,

We're happy to have helped. Bon voyage!! Have a G'day!

Bumping this thread as a reminder, guys.

Start claiming your tax back. :)

Hi Bettertax,
apart from mileage, what else can you claim for on P.A.Y.E.?
Cheers Baddpark

Hi Bettertax,
apart from mileage, what else can you claim for on P.A.Y.E.?
Cheers Baddpark
Hi Baddpark, I want to help but it's not as easy as a straight answer, so at the risk of sounding somewhat vague it really depends on what you do day to day and what expenses you suffer.
But for arguments sake it's effectively the expenses genuinely generated personally in order for you to be able to do your job ...expenses that are then not reimbursed by your employer with the caveat being that they still may not count in the eyes of HMRC.

Which is why I guess most of our competitors stop at just claiming mileage for their PAYE clients... :)

HTH.
best regards,

Morning guys!

Just bumping the thread again... reminder to all that many of you should be claiming tax rebates for 2010 - 2011, and any previous years if you haven't already.

You are eligible if you're PAYE or CIS... give us a call if you need any help :)

Or leave your details and we'll call you back.

Top Bottom