new boy here (1 Viewer)

scaffer stanners

Reaction score
hi boys , joined the site as i'm a new boy to this as i've only been doing this trade for 6 months and have already got my part 1 on the 16th november so i mainly joined for any helpful tips etc ,,, any help will be appreciated , thanks and glad to be a part of this trade ...... :)

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard Scaffers Stanners. Hope u enjoyed ur first 6months scaffolding. Thats the worst time when the trade either makes you or breaks you. Yours shoulder hurt and you ****:eek: yourself whenever you stand a 21 up. Ah the good old days!

haha thanks mate and yeah i no what you mean about standing 21's up lol luckily though 9 out of 10 jobs we have to do is in layher instead of tube & fitting so its much easier lol jus cant wait for my course on the 16th (pay rise) :)

Hallo mate

The tip iv got for you is get on the tube&fittings thats where you will learn your trade not on system scaffolds anyway good luck

Hi to both Scaffer Stanners and Graham and Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Commonly known down here as the long un dance LOL, those were the days

Scaff

Get urself away from layher if ur just starting out mate a trained monkey can put that up.

Even though it is by far the best system used it slot when working in Norway they use the Ali layher there alot.

As for 20,s all good fun but becoming a thing of the past on industrial jobs.

Top Bottom