Sccr

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Im back at work, and i am working with lads that are all CISRS trained, part 2, and have an advanced scaff 26 year old, supervisor, that are frightened of heights, cant walk along along a crane girder thats 2 foot wide. 100 odd foot up, what does these training centres offer bout 20 foot off the deck, thats not working at height, neither is 100 ft, on site assessment is required, otherwise this is what we are leaving our industry to. bottless c**ts, and a danger.....

Im back at work, and i am working with lads that are all CISRS trained, part 2, and have an advanced scaff 26 year old, supervisor, that are frightened of heights, cant walk along along a crane girder thats 2 foot wide. 100 odd foot up, what does these training centres offer bout 20 foot off the deck, thats not working at height, neither is 100 ft, on site assessment is required, otherwise this is what we are leaving our industry to. bottless c**ts, and a danger.....

I understand what you're saying mate.

Just wondering what it's got to do with the sccr?

I understand what you're saying mate.

Just wondering what it's got to do with the sccr?

sorry phil, your right i lost myself there, i was having a drive on getting people to join the SCCR, and where im working they have not a clue, no pride in what they do for a living and just turn up for the money, no passion, and to be honest a disgrace to call themselves scaffs, tried to tell them where sccr was coming from and what they were trying achieve and thet just look at you as thou your trying to mug them off for a tenner. all the youngster think, fcuk this for living, im better than this, i will be doing something else nxt year:sad2::sad2:

Im back at work, and i am working with lads that are all CISRS trained, part 2, and have an advanced scaff 26 year old, supervisor, that are frightened of heights, cant walk along along a crane girder thats 2 foot wide. 100 odd foot up, what does these training centres offer bout 20 foot off the deck, thats not working at height, neither is 100 ft, on site assessment is required, otherwise this is what we are leaving our industry to. bottless c**ts, and a danger.....[/quote

Nothing to do with the SCCR just the way this industry is going.
I understand where you're coming from.

Last edited:
same as swifty, started to say bout the sccr, got side tracked, my apologies

dont think any apology is needed animal think we all know how you feel with whats happened with your accreditation and what your seeing round about you day in day out lets hope the sccr can keep the pressure on these has beens who have made the mess they have with the eictb ticket,goodluck mate.

Top Bottom