part one ticket with no experience

slanj

Reaction score
Alright chaps...i am wanting to do my part one ticket but have no experience!! most of my mates are scaffs and they say just go for it, iive tried to get a labouring job but no luck...is it worth doing the course or would i fail with lack of experience?

cheers

Try and get a bit of weekend work, even work for nowt, you only need basic knowledge for part 1 mate, good luck with it...

nice one lads...my knuckles are getting sore with all the banging on doors:)
i wont give up though and will probably go ahead and do the part one! fingers crossed!!

if your no good forget it
you know if your any good and it sounds like your not say to being a labouring

Alright chaps...i am wanting to do my part one ticket but have no experience!! most of my mates are scaffs and they say just go for it, iive tried to get a labouring job but no luck...is it worth doing the course or would i fail with lack of experience?

cheers

first things first buddy you have to learn to walk before you can run.your honesty is the first step that tells me ur going to make it,ive worked with men and to justify them selfs they start going on when they worked here and when they worked there before you know it a 20 year old man has reached 50put yourself a cv together obviously state that you have little or no exspieriance inthe industry,but explain your passion for the job tell them your willing to pay ur course and may be ur willing to travel the gates will open my good man honesty is the best policy good luck the daddy:cool:

Top Bottom