John english (1 Viewer)

whitbyscaff

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Any of you scaffs know the whereabouts of John English from Fleetwood.Any contacts appreciated

Do you know how long ago that was mate.do you have any contact info for him.cheers

What about JJ ? he is one of the old school had a few beers with him in the lifeboat back in the good days :bigsmile:

welcom,is big ron and alan swales still in whitby also his brother had a fish shop.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

name from the past j j there last worked with him for asl 1999 on the southen sector.

hi guys i have worked with roy barlow quite a few times hes good craic when he,s singing folk songs . brian barlow was his dad i also worked with him till he retired a lot of years a go. small world isnt it.

Small world but would not want dragged by my balls
LoL
Well not from tomorrow just used the wife's immack and it has burnt my balls look like 2 red?

yer all still in whitby ive bin working with alan for the l\ast 18 yrs you must of worked at shellhaven with him

worked with john offshore for sgb,last i heard of him he was branch manager for gkn/interserve in preston.hope this helps mate

worked with john offshore for sgb,last i heard of him he was branch manager for gkn/interserve in preston.hope this helps mate
Cant picture him daftscaff,,,is he mates with wee Shaun O,leary,,Stevie Stottle and the crew,,was he on the Forties or the Siepem with us...?????

Top Bottom