alright lads, got a nice little job for you, won't take long

gunslinger757

Reaction score
Alright chaps,

42, educated male, GOSH, likes animals and children, likes walks in the countryside and going to the pub seeks like minded for stimualting conversation.

Seriously, its nice to see scaffs who can use a computer, most of the fookers I've ever worked with couldn't even write their own name!:amazed::toung: Anyway nice to be here, 18 years in the job, mostly spent own south in the south east, hope my contibutions can be of some use.

Alright chaps,

42, educated male, GOSH, likes animals and children, likes walks in the countryside and going to the pub seeks like minded for stimualting conversation.

Seriously, its nice to see scaffs who can use a computer, most of the fookers I've ever worked with couldn't even write their own name!:amazed::toung: Anyway nice to be here, 18 years in the job, mostly spent own south in the south east, hope my contibutions can be of some use.

LOL :laugh:

Hi Gunslinger and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

With 18 years experience your contributions will certainly be useful!

Regards

SF Admin

Looking For Offshore Work.

Hello to all the scaffs,
got made redundant last year,and got the oppertunity of the offshore survival corse free of charge through funding. Just wondering of the availibility of work at the moment offshore,
look forward to any replys.
Cheers, :)

Hi Gunslinger, Welcome and sorry for posting on your welcome post! My daughter did this for me and posted on the wrong thread! She's sacked!:embarrest:

Lee

Hi Gunslinger, Welcome and sorry for posting on your welcome post! My daughter did this for me and posted on the wrong thread! She's sacked!:embarrest:

Lee

Not to worry Superscaff, you just can't get the staff these days! :toung:

Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom