Cisrs renewal (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter right angle coupler
  • Start date
R

right angle coupler

How long do you have to renew your card, out the game for a bit and card should have been renewed in march 2010

If you have your Reg No just download the form from the CISRS site, send in with your touchscreen test pass and relevant fee...should be fine.

mate do your cscs and send away your renewal fee with it youll have no prob,youve done the courses so you can renew anytime.

Download the application form, fill it in, send it with your H&S touchscreen pass certificate and £26.50...... sorted. Mine (Trainee) expired in July 2007, I gave the CISRS a call last month (yes, nearly 5 yrs out of date) they checked how many times I had previously renewed it (once), and they told me to get in touch with my training provider for a new portfolio. My card is renewed for 18 months, this time I shall fill in the portfolio and not use it as a sole board lol.

Booked CSCS test for Tuesday and downloaded application form fingers crossed Thanks for all the info chaps

Letter last week informing me my "Renewal of Record Scheme Membership"
is due for renewal before end of June.

This if I renew will be my forth card I have been advanced from the start of the scheme

Why should we pay for membership RENEWAL when this is a data base of my training and qualifications

The only part of the process that makes sense is having an up to date Health & Safety Test

Letter last week informing me my "Renewal of Record Scheme Membership"
is due for renewal before end of June.

This if I renew will be my forth card I have been advanced from the start of the scheme

Why should we pay for membership RENEWAL when this is a data base of my training and qualifications

The only part of the process that makes sense is having an up to date Health & Safety Test

Totally mate it is a scam! H&S is always changing so yeah i do understand that one!

Top Bottom