Promoting the SCCR (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
I am going on my promotion drive for the SCCR, going to the club with my SCCR polo shirt on.

I also have a lorry sticker, however no lorry to stick it on, anybody local want a sticker for there lorry/wagon?

I have the SCCR beanie as well, i wear it to go to work and back, lets unfurl our colours boys, and promote the SCCR outside of the www. world as well.;)

ah right , seen them now ,was going to get a t shirt but only large and x large . im only a skinny c"nt . i ll buy something when i get round to it

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

right i bought a hat . i was gonna get a t shirt but the fat fook modelling it put me right off . dont fancy waiting a month for it either . i might save up my pennies and get a hoody when you put the pics up , maybe i ll use it to go robbing old ladies to get the money back .just a thought but how about some sexy chic modelling them , you ll get more people logging on if nothing else

I might be wrong Allan, but the fat fook modelling the T-shirt is Ragscaff, your chairman:D

Allan must write, 1000 times by monday, I must not call the Chairman of the SCCR a fat fook ( even though he is).;)

need bigger T-shirts than that, if i carry on scranning the way i am, since chucking the snout. 1st half of the rugby after coming back from the club. 2 chicken battered breasts and a couple of chips, bag of crisps and a Banana while i was cooking them, half time 2 big Chicken faijitas, now chewing my nails pondering on a Pizza staggioni :sick:

need bigger T-shirts than that, if i carry on scranning the way i am, since chucking the snout. 1st half of the rugby after coming back from the club. 2 chicken battered breasts and a couple of chips, bag of crisps and a Banana while i was cooking them, half time 2 big Chicken faijitas, now chewing my nails pondering on a Pizza staggioni :sick:

bet you nick all the roast potatoes off the bar in your local on a sunday:laugh:

Got no local left, all the pubs in wor place are shut, had too join a new CIU club as well as ours is closed, Drugs Violence etc and that was just the committee:D

cant beat the olde clubs paddy as for violence ban that ant and dec lol!!!

been to a club today, loads of scaffs, Toon match on:embarrest:say no more about that. not a bit of bother even when stoke pissed all over us. Glad i came home to watch the rugby:cry: The Irish played very well and deserved to win.

how do i get a hat

they dont do them in your size mate;)

cost a fortune to make one for Bulldog.

The SCCR could make a fortune selling advertising space on Bulldogs hat :D

shop_hat.jpg

perve in the dark hats all scaffolders should have one see you comeing from miles lol!!!

A fecking satnav would get lost in bulldogs hat.;)

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

perve in the dark hats all scaffolders should have one see you comeing from miles lol!!!

thats the one i have, cushty bari:p

i thought i see hes head when i drawed the curtains but it was the full moon but i did have to look twice!!!!

Top Bottom