Scaffolders Australia and South East Asia (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
NES Group

View all NES Group's jobs
Company Profile

Our client is a leading service provider to the natural resources sector. With established operations throughout Australia and South East Asia they assist all their clients to build , maintain and upgrade some of the worlds most challenging Oil and Gas, LNG and Mineral Resource development projects.
Due to the recent award of major projects our client are looking for the following personnel to join them in Australia on a permanent basis.

Scaffolders
Riggers
Mechanical Fitters
Welders
Boilermakers / Platers
Electricians
Instrument Technicians
Industrial Painters

The client will arrange working visa's and offer an attractive relocation packages.

If you would like to hear more about this life changing opportunity, our client are hosting a presentation here in Aberdeen on tuesday 22nd March at the Caledonian Thistle Hotel at 6pm.

Please contact NES Aberdeen to register for this event.

Advert Published: 15 Mar 2011
Expiry date: 22 Mar 2011
NES Group Ref. No.:
Aus001
OilCareers Ref. No.:
J443181

I've had emails from various sites about this meeting in Aberdeen, are they not doing any in England??

I was at the Glasgow one last night mate, might of heard wrong but a think a overheard one of them say they were in Newcastle last wknd there

hey str3tchy what did they say at the open night,is it promising or just a load of waffle.

hey str3tchy what did they say at the open night,is it promising or just a load of waffle.

Think it could be promising for people with the right experience, its mainly the oil & gas sector there dealing with so think that will rule me out cause ive little experience in that sector

They were quite upfront and honest about what they were looking for, its not just for immediete oppertunities, said there trying to set things up to take ppl over from 6 months up to 18 mounts time, showed you all the big contracts they had won, just waiting for them to kick off

Your based in Perth but all the works done on remote parts of the island which you'll need to fly to, like being offshore, you'll be away for between 2 wks and 4 wks and back for 1, so for any1 planning on going over with there mrs, your mrs is gona be left on there tod for 2 to 4 wks at a time

On the scaff side of things, said they've just completely ran out of scaffs, said cause you can get an advanced ticket in aus in just 2 wks all these advanced scaffs are showing up and there no use to them cause theyve no experience an not got a clue what there doing

If you do get asked to go over all you'll need to do is an practical assess over there to prove you know what your doing and to get your cards swapped over, which they'll sort out, if anyones got a working visa for aus and planning on heading over to Perth soon a honestly think if you were to approach them over there you would get a start and from the looks of thing a good big company with some good projects on the go

The next step is that NES is gona contact the ppl from all the open days and ask for there cv's and whatever over info they need, AGC will go through them and whoever they want to talk to they will arrange for telephone interviews, this would take up to 4 months

Anything else anyone wants to know, let me know?

cheers mate i think i'll go to the one in aberdeen and see what happens, will keep all posted

No age limit for goin over to work but there is for trying to get residency which you can do after 2 years, if your under 50 you should be ok for residency though

hey guys. im new to the site....but have worked in australia (sydney and perth) and i recommend anyone thinking bout going to do so. As the work is easy compared to here and the money can be good if u do fly in/fly out work and u get on a good company, u can also get good money on shutdowns around perth and be home every nite or wkend. the only problem is its usually 12hr shifts, but to be honest they usually the time flys, as alot of the ozzies/kiwis are a good laugh to work with. the biggest plus side of going is the weather and the lifestyle!! here is a couple of numbers of two english guys and a welsh guy that i worked for if anybody is going to perth or sydney on a holiday visa or moving there (these are only small firms).......

Tradscaf...perth
Rob howard

sussex scaffolding...perth
tony

stronghold scaffolding...sydney
taffy

i worked for trad in perth not bad guys they was just starting to do fifo when i was ther 2 yrs ago how long was u there ricky or when there was bob an what was the big fella s name?

i can't make any of the open days even the one in Ireland(end of March)because i'm off-shore. will that go against me at all?????

Does anyone know if NES Group have been or are coming to the Midlands/North West?
Sounds interesting

Ricky any e-mail address for those numbers, I'm currently working in Qatar, been on oil and gas projects for the last 3 years.
Thanks
Dean

Top Bottom